Waste no more milk with Milk Planet Comfort Milk-Saver Shells. The Comfort Milk-Saver Shells help collecting excess breastmilk when breast is full, during breastfeeding on one side and when too much milk leaks.
- Collect extra breast milk
- Ultrasoft silicone cushion
- Pleasant & discrete
- Attach the silicone membrane onto the shell. Be sure it snaps on all the way around.
- Place the assembled milk-saver shell inside your bra ensuring the spout faces upwards. Make sure the opening in the silicone membrane is centered over your nipple.
- When removing the shell, lean forward slightly. The collected milk during breastfeeding can then be poured into a different container for storage.
- Avoid wearing at night to prevent tender spots.
- Milk collected during breastfeeding can be saved using a sterile container.
- Remove the shells every 2-3 hours and allow the breasts to air dry, to prevent moisture from hurting the nipples.